Beach, mountains and river explorer
After arriving at Hoi An Chic, settle in and relax before enjoying a trip to Hidden beach for your own private beach BBQ. The following day take a ride in a US Military Jeep to explore the countryside, the My Son Sanctuary, a world heritage UNESCO site before enjoying a private river lunch cruise.
Day one: A beach jeep safari (3pm – 6pm)
A private beach BBQ allowing you to take in the sights of the bay that’s been voted amongst the top ten in the world.
- Your US Military Jeep will follow tracks weaving through small villages and along dikes flanked by rice paddies and shrimp ponds. Smell the fresh sea air as you get closer to the beach
- Your personal butler and chef await you at the beach. Relax over a seafood BBQ with a bottle of Chilean wine. ( BBQ grilled shrimp & squid)
- Enjoy the setting sun and marvel at the views of the Son Tra Peninsula, the skyline of Danang, Cham islands and Marble mountains, before returning to Hoi An Chic.
Day two: Visit My Son Sanctuary by US Military Jeep with river cruise luncheon (7.30 am – 3pm)
A step back in time to visit the UNESCO site of My Son. This tour allows you to enjoy rural scenery from both the road and river as you cruise on the Chic boat whilst enjoying a freshly prepared on board meal
- Travelling along laneways and passing villages as you make your way through the countryside to My Son. This is not the usual tourist route.
- We stop at a local morning market, to relax with a Vietnamese coffee under the shade of a 50 year old banyan tree before continuing to My Son where we explore the ancient temples dating back to the 4th century.
- On our return to our Chic boat, we stop and visit a pottery village, famous for its traditional hand-made pottery.
- Boarding the Chic boat, your personal chef and waiter are there to greet you. Enjoy the views and fresh river breeze as you relax over your lunch that was freshly prepared on board .