General Booking Policy
- Check in: from 14:00
- Check out: no later than 12:00
- Early check-in: subject to room availability.
LATE CHECK-OUT POLICY:
- Late check-out is subject to room availability
- 12:00 to 17:00 check-out: 50% room rate surcharge
- After 17:00 check-out: 100% room rate surcharge
Early arrivals and late departures: If your arrival is early in the day and you would like immediate access to your room, we recommend reserving for the prior night. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access until you leave the hotel
- Child under 6-year old: free of charge, limited for 01 child only
A surcharge of US$10 per night will be applied to the additional child occupying the existing in the same room
- Child from 6-year old to under 12-year old: surcharge US$15/person/room/night. Sharing existing bed.
- Child from 12-year old or extra Adult: surcharge US$25/person/room/night. Sharing existing bed
For room reservations, please note the following charges apply where cancellations occur within these timeframes:
- Cancellation outside 72 hours of arrival: there is no cancellation charge.
- Cancellation within 72 hours and outside 24 hours of arrival: the first night of all rooms reserved will be charged.
- Cancellation within 24 hours of arrival or non-arrival: the full charge for all rooms booked will be charged.
Note: To guarantee your reservation for offline booking, the first night of your accommodation will be required at the time of booking. The balance of your accommodation charge (if any) will be payable at check out from the hotel. If you cancel your booking outside 72 hours of your arrival date the first night charge will be refunded to you.The refund process will take approximately 7 to 20 working days depending on the intermediary bank. Regrettably, cancellation charges occur for cancellations inside 72 hours of your arrival date. To apply for your refund you must contact us by email.
PAYMENT POLICY :
- A fee of 3.3% is applied for payment made by credit card type ( Visa and Master);
- All Promotional rates are inclusive of 10% tax and 5% service charges;
- Payment by credit card shall be charged in USD or VND.
DEPOSIT POLICY :
- For online booking, a valid credit card ( Visa or Master) will be required upon booking. Management reserves the right to cancel any reservations without notice if we are notified of any fraud or illegal activities associated with the full payments received;
- For offline booking via email, a deposit of 01 night is required. For this we use the online payment service called Onepay. If you do wish to proceed and secure the booking we will send you further information regarding Onepay
The balance of your accommodation charge (if any) will be payable at check out. The fee for credit card use is 3.3%, we accept Master card and Visa card only.
- A deposit is a way for Hoi An Chic Hotel to guarantee our guests have their available services on the chosen dates of booking;
- A deposits should be made via PayPal/ Onepay secure online payment system, bank transfers or cash;
- Paypal and Onepay are the quickest, safest and easiest way of payment for both you and our company;
- Customers can deposit cash directly in Vietnam Dong (VND) or transfer your deposits by Paypal/Onepay system;
- Bookings requested 48 hours before your departure day will be required 50% of the deposit, the balance must be paid 1 day before travel date;
- Bookings requested within 48 hours in advance, the full amount is payable at the time of booking confirmation.
- If you cancel 01 day period or no-show, there is no refund;
- If you cancel 01 day before the trip, we will refund 50% of your deposit;
- If you cancel 02 days before the trip, we will refund full payment.
How access your refund?
- Your refund request will be answered and processed promptly. If you do not receive the reply within one business day, please contact the office immediately.
- The refund process will take approximately 07 to 20 working days depending on the intermediary bank.
PRICE INCLUDING & SURCHARGE:
- Prices are inclusive of all tolls, 10% local tax and 5% service charge;
- A surcharge of VND 100,000 will be applicable when flights arrive between 21:00 PM and 6:00AM and Vietnamese Lunar New Year (Tet) Holiday.
TERMS OF PAYMENT AND TRANSACTION FEES
- Fees are payable via credit card ( Visa or Master) or cash directly at hotel. The credit card is required to guarantee booking confirmation.
- Cancellation is free of charge if made more than 12 hours left before the agreed pickup time;
- Cancellations made within 12 hours of the agreed pickup time, will incur a 100% booking cost.
NO-SHOWS OR MISSED PICK-UP
- A ride is considered a no-show if the guest has not shown up without cancellation or flight/train delay notification within 30 minutes after the agreed pickup time at the agreed pickup location. In this case, the ride must be paid for in full;
- Any missed pick-up caused by providing wrong arrival details will incur a 100% charge.
- The maximum number of passengers and pieces of luggage specified for a particular vehicle is shown clearly in the hotel transfer service quotation. Please read carefully before making your reservation;
- The Hotel driver can refuse the carriage of passengers or luggage if they believe they compromise the space and safety conditions.
WHERE TO FIND HOTEL DRIVER
- After collecting your luggage, proceed to the exit and meet our driver outside the baggage claim. The driver will be holding a Hoi An Chic pickup sign with your name. If the driver cannot be found, please contact us at +84 378 700 700 / or +84 376 700 700.
BEHAVIOR IN THE VEHICLE
The following behavioral standards apply to the guest when traveling with hotel:
- During the entirety of the ride, all passengers must follow the regulations which apply to the relevant Road Traffic Act, especially the seatbelt regulations. Any instructions given by the hotel driver must be followed;
- Smoking, the consumption of food and alcoholic drinks are prohibited in the passenger part of the vehicle. Guests who ignores this condition will be, liable to pay not only the cost for the cleaning of the vehicle but also compensate for loss of business due to the downtime of the vehicle.